The Knowledge, Evidence and Insight (KEI) team is based at Standard Court in Nottingham city centre. It is part of the Strategy and Resources Directorate, Nottingham City Council.
We provide the following services to health and social care staff who are based in Nottingham City:
- Evidence reviews and complex enquiries (Nottingham City Council and Nottingham City CCG employees only)
- Literature search training (Nottingham City Council, Nottingham City CCG and Nottingham City GP practice employees only)
- OpenAthens support
- Access to a wide range of free, public health-related leaflets and posters
- A monthly News and Information Bulletin to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in health and social care
- A monthly horizon scanning report highlighting imminent activity in the NHS and local government in terms of strategy, policy, consultations, events and campaigns.
If you have any questions or would like further information about KEI, please contact us.