Research and Evidence
Research and its evidence translated into practice plays a vital role in commissioning and clinical practice. The Knowledge, Evidence & Insight team provides an evidence-finding and evidence-synthesis service for staff working for Nottingham City Council and the Greater Nottingham Clinical Commissioning Partnership. We can help with:
- Access to research article databases through OpenAthens accounts
- Document searching - key briefings and guidelines
- Scoping reviews and literature searches on defined topics
- Complex enquiries and evidence briefings
- Training and supporting staff to search for and utilise evidence
Please contact us to request any one or all of the above.
If you would like a literature search, please submit your request details via the online form.